Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pro Tools 205: Worksurface Guide
The Worksurface Guide (PT205) course covers techniques for mixing, routing, and monitoring through an Avid Artist Series or Avid C|24 control surface (separate courses are available for each control surface). These courses cover the core concepts and skills needed to operate an Avid control surface in a professional working environment.
Together with the preceding course, Pro Tools Production I (PT201), this course prepares candidates for the Avid Certified Operator: Pro Tools HD | Worksurface certification exam. Candidates wishing to take this certification exam must have firstly passed the Avid Certified User: Pro Tools | Software certification exam.
This course is designed for end-users with basic Pro Tools skills and those interested in learning how to work with Pro Tools on a control surface
Completion of the following courses
- PT101 Pro Tools Fundamentals I
- PT110 Pro Tools Fundamentals II
- PT201 Pro Tools Production I
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Configure the control surface
- Use basic control surface features
- Control plug-ins from the control surface
- Enable automation modes and write automation with the control surface
- Perform advanced operations and editing
- Group tracks and use VCA control and Master Track attributes
- Implement advanced automation techniques
- Use monitor controls
- Be ready to sit the associated certification exam